Sunday 3 April 2016

Days 113, 114, & 115: Writing

Sunday 27th, Monday 28th, Tuesday 29th, March

Sunday and Monday were primarily writing 
Tuesday I reorganised my backpack and read.
Afterwards I had a trip out and about around St Kilda

Distance: 6km
Total Distance: (I'll work this out one day!)

Yeh... I'm just writing this to fill you in on these days.
Sunday and Monday:
Wake up, breakfast, write until the tablet and I run out of energy, lunch/recharge/read, write some more, go out to buy food for dinner and the next day's lunch, read a little, watch a film or two with a group in the TV room (with some mead I bought at the honey farm on Kangaroo Island), then shower and bed.
(I did also occasionally talk to people in the hostel)

Tuesday:
After all the data down load it was time for some mental upload. So I spent much of the morning reading. In the afternoon I went for a last look around St Kilda, including walking down to the sea.

My brain didn't really register that this was my last day. 
Do I really have to move on? Can I not go out west, or back up the east coast? 
Nope, time to go
TO AMERICA!
(VIA CHINA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment