Monday 28 March 2016

Day 99: Melbourne to Hobart, Tasmania!

Sunday 13th March

Flew from Melbourne to Hobart 
Quick wander around

Distance:
Total Distance:

I woke not terribly early and quietly left he hostel as everyone slept. Most had been out the night before where as I'd just been chatting away with my new slightly nuts Swedish mate over a few beers in the hostel. There were a couple of people awake enough to say good bye before I got on the transfer bus.

The flight wasn't too eventful and I soon got into Hobart and to my hostel. The Imperial hostel is spears out over the upper floors of maybe 7 various Edwardian residencies. This isn't too bad until you want to go to the toilet at the other end of the hostel during the night and find out how noisy the floor boards are.

I had a quick wander around Hobart getting my bearings. Being Sunday and getting late there wasn't much open. Plus I had an early morning the next day. So it was a quick dinner, an hour of documentaries on Ancient Egypt, Doc Martin, then bed.

Some days I don't know how to live with this level of coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment